This handblown glass champagne flute is quintessential New England: referencing history, beauty and graceful strength in every handcrafted angle. The divine proportions of this Northeast Islander-inspired stemware call to mind the Golden Ratio, a mysterious relationship between geometry and nature, as seen in the conch shells off the shores of Bristol, Rhode Island.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries old techniques.
- Dimensions : 9″ x 2½″
- Capacity : 6 ounces
- Materials : Glass
- Made In : USA
- Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
If you wish to take advantage of our complimentary gift wrap, please leave a note at checkout and we will be in touch to discuss. We are also happy to include a note on your behalf if you are sending a gift.
Free shipping in the United States for purchases $100.00+, before taxes. Curbside and in-store pickup available at checkout. Free local delivery to zip codes 17601, 17602, and 17603 within 4 days of purchase.
All discounted or sale items are final sale.