Evoking all the cozy feels, this candle smells like the a freshly picked apple on a crisp fall day.
- 9 oz. Amber Glass Jar with bronze cap
- Soy Wax, Vegan and Phthalate Free
For the best candle burn experience, we recommend the following:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge. Wax has 'memory', so if it is extinguished with a partial wax pool, that may prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Make sure to trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any wick 'bloom' from the previous burn. Wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length is a good amount to light.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
We love our local makers! Hamilton Wax Co. is a handmade candle company based in Hamilton Park, Lancaster, Pennsylvania. This small business was started in an 850 sq. ft. home that was built in the 30's for the Hamilton Watch Factory workers and their families
If you wish to take advantage of our complimentary gift wrap, please leave a note at checkout and we will be in touch to discuss. We are also happy to include a note on your behalf if you are sending a gift.
Free shipping in the United States for purchases $100.00+, before taxes. Curbside and in-store pickup available at checkout. Free local delivery to zip codes 17601, 17602, and 17603 within 4 days of purchase.
All discounted or sale items are final sale.